The Gap is a simple, easy-to-use customer portal for Gap credit cardholders. Once you have subscribed to this Gap credit card, you can activate your card. And check your balance, add an authorized user, make payments and sign up for eStatements. Gap incl is simply traded as a gap. It is primarily a clothing and accessories retailer in the United States. Doris F. Fisher and Donald Fisher founded this company in The Gap.
The gap is headquartered in San Francisco, California. They have six divisions, Gap, Hill City, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Intermix, and Athlete. The company dominates the specialty retail market in the United States. It employed more than 135,000 people in 2008, and it supplied more than 3,727 stores.
List Of The Features
- With Gap Credit Card Login, you’ll earn 5x more points per dollar spent at Gap and affiliated brands, in-store and online.
- Spending another dollar on another item earns you one point
- Sign up for a Gap credit card and get 20% off your first purchase
- Log into your Gap credit card account to get 10% off every purchase
- When you reach 500 points, you receive a $5 reward.
- As long as you accumulate 5,000 points in a calendar year and become a member of the Silver Card program, you will receive a 20% bonus in reward points at the end of each quarter.
- There are some great free mods for Gap Credit Card Silver Login Card Holders on the Banana Republic website.
- No receipt is required to process returns.
If you have any questions about the Gap Credit Card, contact Customer Service at the Gap Credit Card numbers at 800-427-7895 (in the United States) and 614-744-3907 (outside the United States). The U.S), Credit Card Difference: 866-450-4467.